Register after you name badges have gone to the printer
Register on the day
Swap places with a colleagueWatch this week’s episode for my full description or keep reading for a quick overview. Here is our step by step process:
1. We print a quick form to capture their details and registration type (you can data enter this into your registration system or guest list at a later stage when you have time)
2. Have a pile of BLANK name badges printed with your event logo and branding (a tip here is always order more than you think you will need)
3. Buy a Dymo Label Maker (Dymo is our best friend) and make sure you set this up on your laptop and find a font that matches your printed name badges
4. Print on clear Dymo labels with black text (the size you select will depend on the size of your name badge)
We love DYMO LabelWriter 36 x 89mm Address Labels Clear 99013
5. Peel off your label and stick it onto a blank name badge and there you have a quick on-site name badge solution that won’t cost you the earth.
Do you have a way of handling name badges for last minute registrations? I’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave me a comment below and I’ll be sure to reply. Keep running events, connecting people and changing lives. x Kim Subscribe to our weekly Event Ninja News here Each week we will send you a short video with a quick tip to help you become an Event Ninja! Below are some previous episodes you may like to check out: Should I price my event tickets to cover the cost of putting on my event? How do you tap into a wider market to promote your event? Save thousands with this one idea when booking group accommodation Are you looking for a venue for your next event? Come on over and visit us at www.venues2events.com.au to find the perfect venue for your next event.