This episode of Event Ninja News is a little impromptu. While visiting gorgeous Western Australia I was lucky enough to stay at the Pullman Bunker Bay Resort.
The Event Team there are fabulous and as soon as I arrived I could imagine holding a ‘one of a kind’ event at this venue.
In today’s episode of Event Ninja News you will learn more about the Pullman Bunker Bay and why destination events should be on your radar.
Watch this week’s episode for my full description and for a quick overview keep reading below.
Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Fast Facts:
- 150 accommodation rooms
- 6 function spaces
- Can host events up to 400 guests
- Coach from Perth included for events of over 50 guests
- Onsite Private Wine Tastings & Welcome to Country ceremonies can be arranged
- Top of the range Audio Visual
- Great local food and wine
- Private beachfront access
- Corporate Spa treatment discounts
- Michelin star pastry chef (yum!)
Benefits of holding a Destination Event:
- Guests feel relaxed upon arrival (great for team bonding)
- Build excitement by taking your guests to a resort style setting
- Your guests are all in the one location (easy to keep everyone together)
- Creative ideas flow in new environments (perfect for sales and marketing meetings)
- Team Building activities are easy and stress free
- Accommodation and catering pricing is sometimes lower than CBD pricing
- It’s more fun!
For that next internal meeting why not consider a Destination Event Location, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
Contact Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
Zac Leach is the man you need to speak to. You can contact him on 08 9756 9108 or H8775-SB@accor.com
Have you held a Destination Event? I’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave me a comment below and I’ll be sure to reply.
Keep running events, connecting people and changing lives.
Subscribe to our weekly Event Ninja News here
Each week we will send you a short video with a quick tip to help you become an Event Ninja!
Below are some previous episodes you may like to check out:
Are you looking for a venue for your next event?
Come on over and visit us at www.venues2events.com.au to find the perfect venue for your next event.